Are you ready for St. Patrick's Day? Create a fun display for the whole month of March while practicing story elements and book recommendations too! Print and go student pages can be done independently throughout the month.
Your students will love creating this fun display as they fill in shamrocks, leprechauns, pots of gold, and more with story elements. You can have students create a “lucky” display each time they read a book throughout the month and see your amazing display grow!
Here's what you'll get:
- Bulletin board letters: We are Lucky to Have Good Books
- Story elements practice page for students
- Pot of gold pages: “this book is like gold,” “this character is like gold”
- Rainbow page: problem and solution
- Shamrock pages: beginning, middle, end; I am lucky to read this book
- Character pages: draw a character on leprechaun cut-outs
- Character analysis foldable book
- Book recommendation bookmarks and pages
This is a great activity to use for students' independent reading as well as for class read-aloud books.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Grace S. says, “This was the cutest product! My kids loved filling out their booklet during March and they were extremely excited to see their booklets hung up for Open House night.”