Are you ready to start the New Year off right with your students? You will find everything that you need to create meaningful goals for the New Year. Quick and easy setup plus a complete pack of goal-setting activities will help you start the New Year right in your classroom.
Setting goals in the New Year is a great way to look ahead at what is still to come in the school year while also reflecting on the best parts of the past year.
Here's what you'll get:
- A trifold brochure that gives students a chance to reflect on the year by writing and illustrating their favorite moments. Students will also look forward to the new year by making goals, writing a resolution, and brainstorming new things to try in the upcoming year.
- A poster for students to color and complete gives them a chance to create personalized goals for the upcoming year.
- A choice of two decorative buntings makes great classroom decorations for the New Year. Students can draw a picture of themselves in the New Year as well as set goals for the upcoming year.
- Students can create a New Year's resolution and read a short informational page about New Year's resolutions.
- New Year's cards to write about the upcoming year. Could be used for students to write on or as notes from teachers to students.
- “Happy New Year” bulletin board letters to print, cut, and display.
- A 10-page digital notebook includes all goal-setting activities on digital slides.
Please note: all dates in this pack have been updated for 2023.
**Please note that the dates are updated for each New Year by December 1st. Your purchase allows you to re-download and use it year after year, you do not need to re-purchase.**
Your students will love taking the time to set goals and work towards them throughout the remainder of the year. It is a fun way to get students excited about being back to school after break.
Prep is quick and easy… Just print the student pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging return to class!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Bethany K. says, “This was an exciting activity to start the new year off! My students enjoyed brainstorming and writing about the new year as well as the past.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Mary A. says, “This is exactly what I needed to get the year started right. Several pages and options available, to make it work for you and your classroom.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Betty P. says, “I love all things that are visually appealing but equally engaging with content/questions. So many resources are great with one thing or the other, but this was great all around! Loved that I could assign the Slide Deck to my students during remote learning!”