Make school-to-home communication easy with more than 130 editable newsletter templates! Keep families updated and informed with editable newsletters, brochures, reminder notes, and more. Everything you need to create weekly or monthly newsletters to create a positive school-to-home connection.
Everything you need to create newsletters that fit the needs of your classroom. Update students and families about classroom events, learning goals, special occasions, and more.
Here's what you'll get:
1. Editable Newsletter Templates:
- More than 130 editable newsletter templates.
- There are 46 different designs with three options for each design: color, black and white, and with or without headings.
- Newsletter headings include: Upcoming Dates, A Peek at Our Week, Reminders, and A Note From Your Teacher.
- Newsletters are designed with three themes for each month of the year with bonus “back to school” and “general themes” also included.
2. Editable Brochure Templates:
- Editable monthly brochures to send home at the beginning or end of each month.
- Each monthly brochure includes a color version and two black-and-white options: one with titles and one without titles, to fill in your own.
- Titles in each brochure include: This Month’s Learning Goals, Reminders, Our Schedule, Dates to Remember, Birthdays This Month, and Practice at Home.
3. All About Our Class Brochure Template:
- Three versions included, color, black and white, and without titles.
- Titles for the brochure include: Grading, Procedures, All About the Teacher, Class Rules, and Important Info.
- Perfect to send home at the beginning of the year or at Open House.
- Simply edit the brochure, copy two-sided, fold and send it home for families to keep as a reminder of what is happening in your classroom each month!
4. Printable Reminder Cards:
- Reminder cards are black and white, printer friendly, and can be printed four to a page or as a full page version.
- Reminders include: Picture day, field trip, test tomorrow, book orders due, supplies low, tissues needed, classroom party, parent-teacher conferences, meeting tomorrow, project day, library books due, open house, meet the teacher night, early dismissal, spirit week schedule, assembly, special day, testing days, classroom volunteer, a note from the teacher, and thank you cards.
You will love the ease of editing and creating appealing newsletters to send home with classroom information. You may simply choose the design of your choice, print, copy, and send it home; or save the newsletter and send a digital copy to families via email or app!
Detailed directions for editing are included with a few suggestions for fun font downloads are included for personal use only. All pages are editable in PowerPoint.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Maria F. says, “This is the perfect template for my newsletters. They are super cute. There is just enough space to get all that I need to get into the template. I love that there are many different choices each month. It keeps my newsletter fresh and visually appealing. I will be using this for many years.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Andrea M. says, “I was getting bored with my homework page/newsletter and wanted something new & fresh. This is great. I like that there are so many options allowing me to mix it up throughout the year.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amanda A. says, “I have used this product two years in a row! I love creating my Back to School Parent Guide using this resource along with other newsletters that I send home. This product is the perfect template for any of your letters to parents or students.”
Please note: some holidays have themes that represent American holidays (President’s Day and Veteran’s Day for example), but there are designs provided without using these holiday-themed designs as well.
Copyright ©Two Little Birds.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]