This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, “A Flicker of Hope” by Julia Cook with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- When your flame is out.
- A dark cloud in your life.
- Looking for signs in friends.
- Reaching out for help.
- Your best qualities.
- Asking for help.
- Coming back from a bad day.
- Be a hope builder.
- You are needed!
- Thoughts and reflections
The “Class Collab” project is a student page to complete “I am a hope builder…”
You will love getting to know your students while sharing this book.
This resources is part of Set Three of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].