Set Two includes activities for ten of your favorite read aloud books. Everything you need to learn and grow with your students through a love of reading.
These activities are writing activities but are not skills based. They focus more on the social emotional needs, social skills, getting to know you, and classroom community aspect of reading aloud.
The activities in Set One accompany the books:
- I Believe I Can
- Be Kind
- The Invisible Boy
- Where Are You From?
- The Legend of Rock, Paper, Scissors
- The Thing Lou Couldn't Do
- What Do You Do With a Problem?
- When Grandma Gives You a Lemon Tree
Each book includes:
- 10 activities in journal size pages, full size pages, and digital slides
- A class collaborative project
- A classroom poster with a quote from the book
- A book list to check off as you read each book
As a bonus for buying the set of books, you also receive:
- Journal covers for students to keep a journal with their read aloud thought
- Extra journal pages for thoughts and feelings
You can get the All Access Pass with all SIX sets (that 60!!!) books HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].