100th day of school activities for big kids!! Everything you need to celebrate the 100th day of school with meaningful activities to reflect on the first one hundred days!
Included in this pack:
- Flip book: a two sided flip book that involves no cutting includes writing prompts for students to write:
- In 100 years…
- When I am 100 years old…
- If I had $100…
- In the first 100 days….
- 100 days brighter…
- Banner: for classroom or hallway decorations-100 Days Brighter with a writing prompt for students to write about what they have learned in the first 100 days.
- Individual poster: students can reflect on the first 100 days of school with a fun doodle poster.
- Craftivity: students will cut out the numbers 1, 0, 0 and rearrange them to make a picture using their imaginations and explain what they made.
- Foldable book: a two sided foldable book includes 6 different 100th day prompts for writing and math.
- Student recognition cards.
- Student bookmarks to color.
All activities are also available on digital slides as a digital notebook for students to complete. You can delete slides and use what you would like for your students' 100th day!
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].