This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, “I Am Love” by Susan Verde with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- When you see someone going through a storm, how can you help?
- What is compassion?
- Qualities of a good listener.
- What is comforting to you?
- Things you are grateful for.
- Taking care of yourself
- Making mistakes
- Tiny gestures
- Let your heart lead the way.
- Thoughts and reflections
The “Class Collab” project are yoga poses to practice heart opening.
You will love getting to know your students while sharing this book.
This resources is part of Set Three of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].