This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, “Speak Up” by Miranda Paul with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- Instances to speak up
- Politely correcting someone
- What is a rumor?
- What to do if a rumor is spreading.
- When a rule is unfair
- Be an ally.
- Growing from mistakes
- Helping your community
- Finding courage
- Thoughts and reflections
The “Class Collab” project is a student page to complete “if I see…I will say…”
You will love getting to know your students while sharing this book.
This resources is part of Set Three of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].