This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, “Cloudette” by Tom Lichtenheld with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- Name a unique quality about yourself
- Have you ever felt excluded?
- Who do you look up to that motivates?
- Setting goals
- Letting someone know when you are feeling blue
- Feeling nervous in new situations
- Lifting other’s spirits
- Trying something new
- How the weather affects your mood
- Thoughts and reflections
The “Class Collab” project is a small foldable book about “Hopes and Dreams” that you can display.
You will love getting to know your students while sharing this book.
This resources is part of Set Three of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].