This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, “Listening With My Heart” by Gabi Garcia with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- What do you do when you feel nervous?
- Being inclusive
- Making connections with new friends
- Having an embarrassing moment
- When are you too hard on yourself?
- Encouraging notes to yourself
- Be a friend to yourself
- How to move on from a bad moment
- How to e a friend to yourself
- Thoughts and reflections
The “Class Collab” project involves breathing exercises from the book.
You will love getting to know your students while sharing this book.
This resources is part of Set Three of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].