This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, “Just Ask!” by Sonia Sotomayor with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- Importance of asking about differences
- Things that help your own body
- Things you love to do
- Things you are good at
- Things you like to talk about
- Do you wonder if people understand your words and feelings?
- What do you do when frustrated?
- Things that distract you.
- Using your voice to speak up.
- How do you learn best?
- How will you make the world more interesting?
- Thoughts and feelings
You will love getting to know your students while sharing this book.
This resources is part of Set One of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].