This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, “The Invisible Boy” by Trudy Ludwig with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- Have you ever felt invisible?
- How did you feel when Brian wasn’t picked?
- How could friends be more sensitive to Brian’s feelings?
- Finding comfort in hobbies.
- Different experiences with being excluded.
- The details in the illustrations.
- Symbolism in the illustrations.
- Justin makes Brian feel seen.
- What can you say to someone that is left out?
- How can YOU be someone that makes others feel visible?
- Thoughts and reflections
The “Class Collab” is a set of discussion cards to facilitate students meeting new friends and practicing what to say to strike up conversations if someone is excluded.
You will love getting to know your students while sharing this book.
This resources is part of Set Two of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].