This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, “The Thing Lou Couldn't Do” by Ashley Spires with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- Favorite things to do with friends
- Facing challenges
- Making excuses
- Strategies to use when feeling frustrated
- Things I can’t do YET
- Scariest thing you’ve ever done
- Encouraging words for Lou.
- Things I can’t do but will keep trying
- Changing your thinking
- Thoughts and reflections.
The “Class Collab” project is for students to write encouraging notes to each other so they do not want to give up.
You will love getting to know your students while sharing this book.
This resources is part of Set Two of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].