This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, “Tomorrow Most Likely” by David Eggers with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- Draw in clouds things that make you happy.
- Opportunities in the world for you.
- A song that you love.
- If you could go anywhere or do anything…
- Missing someone special
- Familiar smells bring back memories
- How to react to something unfamiliar
- What can tomorrow bring?
- What can you say to yourself when having a bad day?
- Thoughts and reflections
The “Class Collab” project involves a short writing prompt: tomorrow most likely, I will….
You will love getting to know your students while sharing this book.
This resources is part of Set Three of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].