This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, “Words and Your Heart” by Kate Jane Neal with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable slides as well as digital slides:
- Something that makes you happy
- Words that hurt
- When your words hurt others
- Changing how someone feels with your words
- Encouraging words for others
- Laugh out loud moments
- Looking after someone’s heart
- Looking after your heart
- What make you, you?
- Thoughts and feelings
You will love getting to know your students while sharing this book.
This resources is part of Set One of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].