This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, “All Are Welcome” by Alexandra Penfold with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- Dreams for the year
- Favorite way to start the day
- Favorite outfit
- Tell about where you’re from
- Tell a special story from the heart
- Favorite thing to do for fun
- A special talent
- Something you’re curious to learn more about
- How to relax after a busy day
- Thoughts and feelings
The “Class Collab” project includes a template for students to write a letter to welcome guests into the classroom. You can create a class book or keep the letters for when you have guests in your classroom.
You will love sharing this beautiful book and creating a classroom community where all are welcome.
This resources is part of Set One of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].