This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, “Be Kind” by Pat Zietlow Miller with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- Misunderstanding between Tanisha and the narrator.
- What does it mean to be kind?
- Maybe it’s giving
- Maybe it’s helping
- Maybe it’s paying attention
- Being kind can be easy
- Being kind can be hard too.
- Small things to spread kindness
- Small things can grow into big things.
- Thoughts and reflections
The “Class Collab” is a display where students can “Stick with kindness” and has printable sticky notes.
You will love getting to know your students while sharing this book.
This resources is part of Set Two of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].