This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, “I Believe I Can” by Grace Byers with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- Reaching the highest peak
- Shining bright-being yourself
- Standing up and speaking out
- Describe yourself
- Keep going, like a clock
- Hold on, don’t give up
- Strategies when you are worried or afraid
- Give yourself a pep talk
- Experiencing defeat
- Thoughts and feelings
The “Class Collab” is a display where students can share what they believe they can do.
You will love getting to know your students while sharing this book.
This resources is part of Set One of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].