This is everything you need to share the amazing book, “After the Fall” by Dan Santat with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- Your favorite spot
- Humpty’s feelings
- Something you are afraid of
- Overcoming fears
- Something that cheers you up
- Encouraging word when facing fears
- Staying focused to reach a goal
- Small steps to reach your goals
- Reaching your goal
- Thoughts and reflections
The “Class Collab” project is a writing prompt “How will you come out of your shell?”
You will love getting to know your students while sharing this book.
This resources is part of Set Four of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].