This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, “Saturday” by Oge Mora with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- Favorite part of the weekend
- Write a letter to someone you’d like to spend a Saturday with
- How do you feel when things don’t go your way?
- Two strategies to use when you’re frustrated
- Draw a picture with someone special
- Family tradition
- How would you react differently
- The perfect Saturday
- What did you learn from Ava and her mom?
- Thoughts and reflections.
The “Class Collab” project is breathing exercise.
You will love getting to know your students while sharing this book.
This resources is part of Set Two of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].