This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, “The Magical Yet” by Angela DiTerlizzi with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- Feeling ready to quit
- Feeling frustrated
- What motivates you?
- Before I couldn’t, but now…
- How did you succeed?
- Something you’d like to try
- How can you make it happen?
- Write a letter to yourself for those times you want to give up
- Learning from mistakes
- Thoughts and feelings
The “Class Collab” discussion involves a fun “Power of Yet” song.
You will love getting to know your students while sharing this book.
This resources is part of Set One of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].