This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, “Unplugged” by Steve Antony with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- Favorite things to do on devices
- Feeling like you’ve had enough screen time
- Make up rules for screen time
- Favorite outdoor activities
- How do you feel when you unplug
- Pros and cons of technology
- Benefits of being unplugged
- Unplugged activities
- The ideal unplugged day.
- Thoughts and reflections.
The “Class Collab” project is an unplugged pledge.
You will love getting to know your students while sharing this book.
This resources is part of Set Two of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].