This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, “What Do You Do With a Problem?” by Kobi Yamada with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- How do you feel when a problem arises?
- Problem solving strategies
- Things you CAN control
- Feeling worried
- Asking for help
- Avoiding problems
- Making problems bigger or scarier than they are
- Facing problems head on
- Problems hold opportunities
- Thoughts and reflections.
The “Class Collab” project is a problem solving strategy for students to share and discuss strategies that they use to solve problems.
You will love getting to know your students while sharing this book.
This resources is part of Set Two of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].