Your students can create a gingerbread house and then use their persuasive writing skills to sell the house! This time of year is too crazy at their gingerbread home, everyone comes to visit and wants to take a bite, so it is time to move!
Your students will love this fun winter writing prompt and you will love their creative and persuasive writing!
Included with this activity:
- Mini lesson suggestions and directions
- Anchor chart pieces
- Printer friendly classroom posters
- Lined paper to publish student writing
- A two sided, writing process flipbook
- Bulletin board letters “House for Sale”
- Pieces to construct a gingerbread house (can be done on paper or use a paper bag)
A digital notebook version of this activity is also now included. Students can create a gingerbread house and person by sliding and arranging movable pieces and complete the entire writing project on digital slides.
This activity is part of a complete winter writing bundle that you can find HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].