This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, “The Legend of Rock, Paper, Scissors” by Drew Dewalt with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- Feeling confidentfied
- Feeling confident
- Winning is not everything
- Something that challenges you
- Put your battle pants on
- Importance of feeling challenged
- Is rock, paper, scissors a good problem solving strategy?
- Scenarios to use rock, paper, scissors.
- What would you be known for?
- Thoughts and reflections.
The “Class Collab” allows students to create a class book of their own fictional legends.
You will love getting to know your students while sharing this book.
This resources is part of Set Two of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].