This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, “Tomorrow I'll Be Kind” by Jessica Hische with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- Recognizing when someone needs help
- Showing patience in different instances
- Being gentle to friend’s feelings
- Being true to yourself
- Qualities of a trustworthy person
- Showing generosity
- Showing that you care
- Being grateful
- Showing appreciation
- Random acts of kindness
- Getting through a bad day
- Thoughts and feelings
You will love getting to know your students while sharing this book.
This resources is part of Set One of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].