This is everything you need to share the beautiful book, “When Grandma Gives You a Lemon Tree” by Jamie L.B. Deenihan with your students.
- 10 printable activities available in full page and journal size versions
- 10 digital versions of the activities
- A class collaboration project
- A classroom poster with a book quote
These activities are available as printable pages as well as digital slides:
- Have you been given an unexpected gift?
- Say something polite
- How could you react?
- What would you learn if you had time?
- Find something positive from the unexpected experience
- What you want and thinking outside the box
- Being gracious
- How can you help your community?
- Thoughts and reflections.
The “Class Collab” project involves writing a thank you note.
You will love getting to know your students while sharing this book.
This resources is part of Set Two of the “Read On” series of read aloud activities. You can find that HERE.
If you’d like the “All Access Pass” which includes access to all 60 read aloud activities for the year, you can find that HERE.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected].